No doubt, popular watch brands like Rolex and Cartier are worth the hype. These are luxury timepieces having outstanding design and reliability. However, we believe that there are lots of underrated and often overlooked brands you can follow to stand out from the crowd. Some might be brand-new to you, but all of those mentioned below will look great on your wrist. Check them out!
5 underrated watch brands to follow
- Nomos Glashutte This brand is unreasonably overlooked and still has multiple awards, including Chrono and Capital Watch. These German watches are noted for their perfect design, sustainability, and superb watchmaking. Nomos Glashutte has models designed for both men and women.
- Mido Mido has successfully mastered the perfect balance of excellent mechanical technique and killer design. It is one of the relatively small watch brands, and still, Mido does not compromise on quality and resilience. This brand will surely add elegance and innovation to your look.
- Rado You should pay attention to Rado Centrix Automatic. It is a modern diver with a lightweight bracelet and Swiss-made automatic mechanism. Rado timepieces stand out among other dive watches, so pick up one to estimate its benefits.
- Czapek The very first reason to buy Czapek watches is the price – they are affordable. Secondly, the style of the watches brings out the true character of the wearer. An enamel dial, golden hands, and a weekday tracker are merely a fraction of what Czapek can offer.
- H. Moser & Cie. Among the most overlooked watch brands, it is one of the high quality and elegant design. H. Moser & Cie. is a manufacturer of luxury designer watches that come at very reasonable prices. We are sure you will be impressed by these timepieces.
It was our list of 5 underrated brands of high-quality watches that embody all the features people like. Hopefully, you will get a chance to pick up one of them!